Sunday, April 7, 2013

Need Some Healthy Inspiration?

These documentaries get me so pumped on eating for health. I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many times I have seen some of these films! I owe some of my passion and motivation to eat the way I do, to these documentaries. They are each different in their own way but all have the same overall message regarding health. There is nothing more important than what you put in your body. It can mean the difference between life and death! Be mindful of your food and what you put into your body and in turn your body will help you fight off disease and sickness. My obsession with drinking veggie juice is all thanks to the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. Thank you Joe Cross!! It's an incredibly inspiring and informative film.

 If you are struggling to stay motivated to eat healthy I highly recommend checking these films out. I really recommend sitting down with your family and the people you love most and watching these with them. You could save their life! You can find all of these on Netflix (except for Food Inc) or iTunes. 







3 comments:

  1. still need to see "Hungry for Change" (and i have it on my computer!) - all the rest are great. fantastic list! :)

    I also want to add that, I believe, Super Size Me was the first movie to really kick me down this road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that was a good one too! I should add it to the list. Hungry For Change is a MUST see! You will love it

      Delete
  2. I've seen a few of these on Hulu and they are great motivation! It's important to keep yourself going with healthy eating -- it's not something you'll hear about everyday from regular media :)

    ReplyDelete