Thursday, June 6, 2013

Link Love

There have been a ton of great and informative articles out recently that I really wanted to share with all of you!

If you only had $50 for food per week, what 10 items should you buy?

Companies seeking food ingredients that aren't gene-altered

Breeding the nutrition out of our food

How to eat organic on a budget

Even our ancestors never really ate the paleo diet

How to really eat like a hunter-gatherer: why the paleo diet is half baked

Stocking the broke kitchen for under $100

2 comments:

  1. If I have a question regarding health/nutrition and I don't really want to post it here, is there a way to ask you through email or some other way? I would ask through tumblr since you can answer privately but I wasn't sure if you still use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Email me at Courtney@Realfoodology.com

      Delete