Never thought you would see healthy and eggnog in the same sentence did you? It's dairy and refined sugar free so you don't have to feel guilty drinking....lets be honest...chugging, a few of these. I have to admit I even surprised myself with this eggnog. It's almost too good! It is so creamy and delicious, your dairy loving friends will never notice the difference. I promise! Okay lets get to it.
What You Need:
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 30 minutes
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 15 oz. can of full-fat coconut milk
- 6 medjool dates, pitted & soaked
- 1 tsp. real vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- Rum (optional- but it's Christmas. Treat yoself!)
After you have soaked your cashews and dates in hot water for 30 mins, drain the water and throw the cashews in the blender with 2 cups of water. After about a minute or two the cashews should be completely blended. Then add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until the dates are completely blended. Enjoy with friends and family and embrace that eggnog 'stache.